It’s a Sunday, I hope yours is going well. so earlier this month, SEYI nominated me for the mystery blogger Award. My month has been as hectic as ever but i still have to do it.
- Put the award logo/image on your blog
- List the rules.
- Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- Mention the creator of the award and provide a link as well.
- Tell your readers 3 things about yourself
- You have to nominate 10 – 20 people
- Notify your nominees by commenting on their blog
- Ask your nominees any 5 questions of your choice; with one weird or funny question (specify)
- Share a link to your best post(s)
I would like to say a big thank you to seyi for this, she one real blogger trust me.
Engima of okotoengima.wordpress.com. created the award.
3 things about me:
- I take tea A lot like a minimum of 6 times in a day.
- I tear up when i laugh.
- i don’t like flashy colors.
I have Nominated..
- what’s your most challenging part of Blogging?
- why should you do a giveaway as a blogger?
- what’s the sickest comment you ever had on your blog?
- where do you think your blogging career will be in the 5 years?
- weird or funny question, Would you scrap your blog for 100 thousand naira
Now my answer to Seyi’s questions.
- When did you start blogging?I started blogging in 2015, became serious about it in 2016
- How do you find inspiration for posts?: I am quite attentive and observant, anything inspires me really.
- Why did you start blogging?: I was depressed. I had a lot to say and writing was the best way to get it off my chest and keep me busy
- Whats your full name?: Barakah Bashir Suleiman.
- Funny question: skirt or trouser??: I don’t like both, but if I have to choose then skirts
I really can’t remember my post ooo but
- DOMESTIC VIOLENCE.
- How i got my 10k followers without a camera
- 70 random facts about me
- THE WHY ARE YOU SKINNY QUESTION
- SHOULD YOUR TRIBAL MARK ACCEPT YOUR SELF ESTEEM?